89 Books about Poland | Polish War Graves in Britain
The Jan Kiepura sleeper train Brussels to Warsaw - May 1995
Sadly a train which no longer runs but perhaps the current sleeper train revival in Europe will see it restored.
I currently work at the University of Strathclyde in Glasgow, Scotland, as a web applications developer, building IT systems.
I have degrees in MA Political Economy (University of Glasgow) and an MSc Operational Research (University of Strathclyde).
The major themes of the website reflect my interest in:
My photographic equipment consists of:
- Nikon D7200 / Nikon D7000 cameras
- Nikon 24mm f2.8D / 35mm f1.8G DX / 40mm f2.8G DX / 50mm f1.8D / 85mm f1.8D lenses
- Nikon SB-400 Flash / Nikon ES-2 Film Digitising Adapter Kit
My web development skill set is:
- ASP.NET / MVC / Web Forms / VB / Entity Framework
- SQL Server Database / LINQ / HTML / CSS / Bootstrap
- Adobe Lightroom / Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio / Microsoft Visual Studio
All photographs on this website are copyrighted (all rights reserved) and should not be used without permission. Contact me for permission to use a photograph.
Grangemouth War Memorial in Zetland Park - 1981
Originally from Grangemouth, Stirlingshire, I would regularly pass the war memorial located in Grangemouth's Zetland Park. The cenotaph has an unusual design with a sculpture on the top representing the British Lion devouring the German Eagle. This design caused some controversy when it was unveiled in 1923.